EA Has Four Unannounced Games Including One "Major IP" For Early 2023

EA has just posted its results for the last quarter of the 2022 financial year, with its earnings presentation revealing some of the gaming company’s plans for the next financial year. Most of note is a number of unnamed and unannounced titles that are due to release in Q4 of the 2023 financial year, which include a major IP and a new remake. Come from Sports betting site VPbet

The titles are due in the fourth quarter of the current financial year, which translates to early 2023–between January 1 and April 1. The four are listed as a major IP, a partner title, a remake, and a sports title, with a note on the slide explaining that the titles “have not yet been publicly disclosed.”

EA's Acqusition Of Codemasters Is Officially Complete

EA’s acquisition of Codemasters is officially complete, as the racing game giant has formally joined the publisher and brought with it numerous racing game series in a deal valued at $1.2 billion. The price was far above that above Take-Two, which had made an offer before. It further establishes EA as a powerhouse in racing.  Come from Sports betting site VPbet

To celebrate, EA tweeted the following message that welcomed the company into its ranks:

E3 2023 Is Canceled

E3 2023 has been canceled, an official statement by the ESA and ReedPop confirms. The event had been scheduled to take place June 13-16 in Los Angeles. Come from Sports betting site VPbet

“This was a difficult decision because of all the effort we and our partners put toward making this event happen, but we had to do what’s right for the industry and what’s right for E3,” said ReedPop’s Kyle Marsden-Kish in a statement shared with GameSpot. “We appreciate and understand that interested companies wouldn’t have playable demos ready and that resourcing challenges made being at E3 this summer an obstacle they couldn’t overcome. For those who did commit to E3 2023, we’re sorry we can’t put on the showc…

Final Fantasy XI Mobile Reboot Officially Canceled

The Final Fantasy XI Reboot that was in joint development with Nexon and Square Enix has been officially canceled. Originally announced in 2015 and scheduled for a 2016 launch, the reboot was planned for release on mobile platforms, but the long-delayed game is no more Come from Sports betting site VPbet .

As spotted by Gematsu, and confirmed by Japanese-language outlet Gamebiz.jp, the two companies agreed that the game did not meet the quality standards expected by fans of the Final Fantasy series. All staff working on the reboot have been reallocated to other projects.

Diablo 4 Has A New Game Director

Diablo IV has a new game director in Joe Shely, who previously worked as a lead designer for Diablo III. The news comes as part of a Diablo IV quarterly update focused on the sound design of the upcoming action-RPG.

“As a design lead who has been working on this dark, shared, open world action role-playing game from the beginning, I’m honored to continue the vision of Diablo IV as its new Game Director, and I’m humbled to represent the team pouring their hearts into this game,” Shely says in the update. Come from Sports betting site VPbet

Epic Games v. Apple Trial Starts With Audience Screaming "Free Fortnite"

As the Epic Games v. Apple trial got underway, the proceeding devolved into chaos with the audience–including what appeared to be a number of kids–yelling for the judge to bring Fortnite back to mobile devices. This went on for nearly 20 minutes before the court muted the line.

According to The Verge, more than 200 participants dialed into the public line Come from Sports betting site VPbet . As the court was getting things going, those who called in started screaming “free Fortnite” and “bring back Fortnite on mobile please judge.” There were a few even promoting their YouTube channels or speaking directly to other audience members.

The court attempted to mute calls on several occasions but failed as the shout…

Dungeons & Dragons- Honor Among Thieves Trailer Arrives At Comic-Con 2022

With day 1 of San Diego Comic-Con 2022 kicking off, fans in attendance were treated to the first trailer for the 2023 movie Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves. For fans of the tabletop roleplaying game, there is a lot to be excited for and a few familiar characters here as well.

The film follows a group of adventurers on the search for a relic–specifically a cursed helmet. The action comedy will have the group traveling the lands, facing various monsters and evening fighting monsters in an arena–all typical, fun stuff for every D&D game Come from Sports betting site VPbet . And yes, the Gelatinous Cube, Displacer Beast, and Mimic will be in the movie. Check out the trailer below.

Dragon Quest Monsters- The Dark Prince Brings More Creature-Catching To Switch In December

While Square Enix is focusing much of its efforts on Final Fantasy 16, it did have some recent news for Dragon Quest fans. The Pokemon-influenced side series is getting a Switch-exclusive comeback in the form of Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince.

At the latest Nintendo Direct, Square Enix debuted a trailer for Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince. The titular dark prince is thrown into a world of monsters, but also cursed to be unable to attack them. Saved by a monster-raising mentor, he must become a monster wrangler to survive. Come from Sports betting site VPbet

Dozens Of Horror Board Games Get Scary Good Price Cuts Ahead Of Halloween

Halloween is almost here, but there’s still time to grab a few last items before the spookiest holiday of the year arrives at your front door. And if you’re throwing a Halloween party or looking for a way to kill time with family and friends, you’ll want to swing by Amazon and check out its massive catalog of discounted horror board games. Everything from Bloodborne: The Board Game to Zombicide: Black Plague is on sale–making this the perfect time to fill your shelves with spooky-good games.

One of the best horror board games available at a discount ahead of Halloween is for Mansions of Madness, which is just $90 (down from $110). Designed for up to five players, the cooperative game has you diving into haunted mansions as you try to unravel a de…

Dwarf Fortress Sells Nearly 500K Copies In December

Bay 12 Games has announced that its strategy game Dwarf Fortress sold almost 500,000 copies in December. Come from Sports betting site VPbet

In a recent forum post, co-designer and programmer Tarn Adams shared the milestone almost one month after the game officially arrived on Steam, saying that the launch went great but that they won’t have specific numbers until mid-February when everything is processed through Valve and publisher Kitfox.